Sunday, July 11, 2010

Project Mu HC-CS pads !


Available only in Japan and released a few months back are these new Project Mu pads HC-CS. CS stands for Circuit Spec and promises a higher level of controllability (meaning less lock-up), lower initial friction (meaning the initial bite is gradual and therefore less obrupt) and a better pedal response. The downside is a little more aggressive wear of rotors.

I bought these pads and haven't tried them yet but i've been seeing very positive feedback from other drivers and it looks very promising.

Available from 24,150yen ~ / 22,050yen (front/back)

2 comments:

  1. Hi rod,
    wat is the max temp of this pad & the reason of u choosing this over seeker's type C pad?

    cheers,
    ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started off with Project Mu and being the kind of person who sticks with one brand if I like it I stuck with it. Seeker's pads are very good also and I highly recommend them

    ReplyDelete