Friday, July 9, 2010

さようなら 日本 (Goodbye Japan) !




After about 5 years in Japan I'm moving back to Australia and resuming a much more relaxed lifestyle. Starting August this blog will no longer be updated and in its place a new blog shall be born !

Yes, you can follow my adventures and my car's (it is coming back to Australia with me !) on http://racingInAustralia.blogspot.com



I am moving back to Perth in Western Australia so if you're around Barbagallo Raceway and you see a championship white Honda Integra make sure to say hi ! For those of you who want advice on parts or Honda tuning continue sending your emails and as always i'll try to answer them as best as I can !

I will also continue my close association with my friends from SEEKER whose advice and help I found invaluable ! Thanks Ryo & Ko !

So, without further ado, here is my last ever japanese circuit video before I depart ! It was taken at Fuji Speedway on a very, very wet day on July 7th ! Watch it in its entirety especially towards the end when I spin out ! Enjoy !



Time Attack Battle 2010 - Barbagallo October 29th
The car will be there, I will be there, it will be at night, it will be my 1st in Perth, can't wait so stay tuned !


- Rod

1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear you are leaving Japan. I really liked your blog and videos of Japanise tracks. Keep up the good work with your new blog. Aussie tracks are not so familiar, only F1 track. Please dont buy a new car, dc5 is fun to watch :) Anyway, hope to see new videos and info from down under. Way to go Mark @ Silverstone !!

    Jarno, Finland

    ReplyDelete