Saturday, April 3, 2010

Suzuka International Circuit here I come !

To satisfy my growing appetite for driving as many racing circuits in Japan as possible, I have now set my eyes on the Suzuka International Circuit !!!

It is not easy to get an opportunity to drive that circuit as a) it is quite far from Tokyo (over 340kms one way !), b) it is a very busy venue with races like GT300, GT500 series, motorbike series, Japan Formula series, Endurance Super Taikyu races and of course Formula1 amongst many others taking place constantly, c) it is quite expensive. However thanks to the guys at Seeker who pointed me towards J's Racing's events page the other day I am now set to drive Suzuka for myself on April 30th !!



It is a whole day event with J's Racing sponsoring it where a maximum of 80 entries allowed which will be split between 2 classes depending on individual lap times. On top of that a special guest Nobuteru Taniguchi will be there giving advice and a lucky one person will be taken for a spin in his/her car driven by no other than Taniguchi-san !

Very excited about this event !

No comments:

Post a Comment