Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stainless Steel brake lines are in !

Whenever there was a discussion concerning my car's brakes people tended to mention brake lines and it always amazed them that I still had the stock Honda lines fitted.

They can finally relax as I just installed ENDLESS Swivel Racing Type brake lines (Part #EB507 for DC5).

Although I haven't yet tried them out on a circuit I am noticing a significant difference in a pedal feel when braking strongly on a street. They feel less "spongy" and "harder" than before. Can't wait to test them out at Tsukuba on the 10th !

Here is what they look like in a box



The car before it goes under the knife :)



Here is what they look like fitted





In comes the brake fluid from Racing Gear (DOT 4.2)



Final adjustments



I also changed the transmission oil to SEEKER recommended Omega brand



I am off to on Thursday !
Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment