Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tsukuba (TC2000) Mar 20th 2010

Last saturday I ended up driving to Tsukuba circuit to attend 3 free practice sessions.

It was an ok kind of day, especially the 1st morning session at 8:30am in which I slashed my personal best down to 1'09''56! Subsequent sessions were a bit crowded with the last one ending up in a fairly serious accident for 4 cars but luckily no serious injuries for anyone !






Here is a look at the latest CircuitTools software I've been using to analyse my circuit lap times.

This particular screenshot captures my personal best together with the ideal (theoritical best) time of 1'09''03 so there is still a lot of room for improvement.





VIDEO PART I


VIDEO PART II

3 comments:

  1. Nice driving and excellent videos. Just finished reading all blog entries. Keep up the good work. Any plans for driving at Suzuka?

    Jarno, Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the videos !
    Suzuka is not planned at the moment, however Nikko and TC1000 are coming up in the next few weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME. More multi-angled shots ala Best Motoring? Heh.

    ReplyDelete