Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tsukuba finally claims me !

Here is a short video of a small "incident" in one of the afternoon sessions I attended on Nov 18th. The video had a suitable background song to go with it but YouTube removed it due to the song's rights being owned by some music label to which I wasn't paying royalties and so I was forced to mute it unfortunately !

As a background to the incident, I went out in the session and immediately felt my brakes were acting strangely. Under heavy braking I was hearing noises similar to "marbles stuck between the pads and the discs rolling around" which worried me a lot and I ended up spending a majority of the session off the racing line and driving very slowly. It was towards the end that things improved (so I thought...) and I pushed for a best lap. Unfortunately on the entry to the last corner I lost brakes and ended up going off.




Glad I installed those towhooks which were used to pull me out of the sand though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment