Monday, March 2, 2009

HKS Circuit Attack Counter

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, during my 1st practice at Fuji Speedway I realised that my car was limited to just 180km/h.

Since that time I was wondering whether I should get an HKS SLD (Speed Limit Defenser) or a more costly ECU upgrade to remove such a limit.

It wasn't until last weekend that I came across an HKS Circuit Attack Counter which turns out to be an ideal solution !

It's both a lap timer (manual and automatic through a magnetic sensor installed under my car), speed gauge (for when I go over 180km/h) as well as an SLD to remove the factory imposed limit!



I bought one yesterday and awaiting its delivery this week.

I will probably have it installed by the guys from Autobacs sometime later this week (they have a rule that if you buy elsewhere they will only install it on weekdays not weekends...)

Photos coming soon also !

No comments:

Post a Comment